Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Ceremony

My ceremony in July 2017

The spiritual mastery on the power-path of final-enlightenment culminating in a ceremony. Despite my still small child's soul age, I have decided on a three-day ceremony. This is actually determined by the scope for very old souls.

When I felt inside me to find out what the scope is to have my ceremony, told me my inner voice that I need for my future path and my soul purpose a high dose of internal force and assertiveness. Many experiences in my life, characterized got a deeper meaning and I chose the full scope of three days. 


The ceremony has the following sequence: 

  1. Alignment of universal love flow in the inner child 
  2. Alignment of universal love flow in the inner woman
  3. Alignment of the universal love flow in the inner man with alignment of the entire consciousness 
  4. Alignment of universal love flow into the internal family as a whole


The ceremony video is coming soon...






No comments:

Post a Comment